Report No. DS-2023-0087
1. That Council receive Report No. DS-2023-0087, prepared by the Planning Policy Division, Development Services Department, dated November 22, 2023, regarding the Lake Drive Shoreline Action Plan - Surveyor Services;
2. That Council approve the budget for Category 2, survey costs, of the Lake Drive Shoreline Action Plan, based on results of Contract "DSD2023-099 Surveyor Services - Lake Drive", in the amount of $655,059.00, along with a 30% contingency of $196,518.00, totaling $851,577.00, and
3. That Council set the survey costs per lakeside lot for Eligible Property Owners (EPOs) at $2,433.00, based on an estimated 350 lakeside lots with 100% participation; and
4. That Council allocate funding from the Tax Rate Stabilization Reserve for the Additional Survey Works outlined in the Provisional Item found in Schedule B of Contract "DSD2023-099 Surveyor Services - Lake Drive", in the amount of $79,650.00, along with a 30% contingency of $23,895.00 totalling $103,545.00, plus applicable HST of 1.76%; and
5. That in accordance with Operational Step #7 of the Action Plan and Recommendations 2 and 4 above, Council approve the contract award for surveying services to IBW Surveyors and authorize the Manager of Procurement Services to execute the agreement between the Town of Georgina and IBW Surveyors, together with any other necessary documents required to give effect to the agreement; and,
6. That staff report back to Council on providing EPOs the option of a payment plan, with a comprehensive outline of the payment plan option, including interest rates, overall structure, duration of payments, and seek authorization for the associated by-law.
(Advisement: Origially included as Item No. 11.1.g on the main agenda)